martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

Getting inspiration from Learning the ropes

Blog Learning the ropes
This is my last entry of this course which I have enjoyed so much, even in these special circumstances we are all going through. It is true that it has been a little stressful because we had so many things to do, regarding the online teaching, but it is also true that it has helped us develop our digital competence and undergo a guided process, so I want to thank you our teacher, for his great work and comprehension and my mates because they have done wonderful activities. Last, but not least, I want to thank María J  for her wonderful inspiration:

One of the great activities I have seen is this one called "About Arthur Miller: A Life on Stage". I like it because it has given me an idea of introducing Literature in the class, which is one of the issues I always try to do in my classes. My idea is to divide the big group in small groups of 3, maximum four students, and give them different literary ages or periods so that they have to investigate the most important authors and write a timeline with their most important works and the most important historic landmarks.

I hope you like this activity and I want to know if you enjoyed this part of my blog in English too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario