viernes, 14 de febrero de 2020

MY READING HABITS

Helsinki's Public Library
I have liked reading all my life, I can remember how the pages of books made me happy and made me stay up till late. My reading habits have changed, though. When I was younger I liked reading novels, especially long ones from the beginning of the 19th century, nowadays I read a lot of articles, I still read some novels and I am starting to appreciate good poem books. I usually read literature on paper and articles on electronic devices. And I still try to read as much as I can, in fact, my favourite places are libraries and bookshops. I like reading in the original language, but this is only possible in English, French and Spanish, and the choices are quite the same for the three languages.

In the images you have presented us, we find several readers' profiles: it is interesting that children seem not to have chosen their readers, the one who seems to be with her grandmother has a book on flowers and the kids in class are all reading the same book (at least the first one has an affective bound to the person who has probably chosen the text). Adults seem to have more freedom and therefore be happier with their choices.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario